• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2023

Stormlover74

Definitely didn't feel as hot as other mid ninety degree days. It was a little overcast. The slight breeze definitely helped. Last week he even felt Hotter than today. So I guess that's a good thing. And was the humidity and dew point considered low today? I didn't check. 

39 minutes ago, psv88 said:

Showers popping now about to cross the island. Maybe we’ll be lucky enough for a clap of thunder 

Was some gusty winds but more of a hot steamy deluge of rain, making it even more humid. Another batch incoming..

Yeah now that the sun has set it's very tolerable outside, especially with the breeze. 

Sunday+ will feel like heaven. We need these heat waves with humidity so we can appreciate the cool dry weather that follows....enjoy the little things.

Also what pathetic line....decaying shortwave , mediocre shear , knew today would be a dud despite the high cape.

Saturday has me intrigued. Saturday always looked better than today but as always....timing timing timing which we haven't done good at lately. Nothing but decaying mcs out of the great lakes.

We need an old fashioned eml :(

Garden variety thunderstorms, nothing crazy but nice to have, narrow miss for my PWS with 0.01”, but just to the south I’m experiencing downpour number #2, I’d say slightly more than a quarter of an inch has fallen here with these storms.

92/74 split today, 92/64 yesterday. Noticeably more humid today with dews sustained at 80 for several hours.

5 minutes ago, SRRTA22 said:

Yeah now that the sun has set it's very tolerable outside, especially with the breeze. 

Sunday+ will feel like heaven. We need these heat waves with humidity so we can appreciate the cool dry weather that follows....enjoy the little things.

Also what pathetic line....decaying shortwave , mediocre shear , knew today would be a dud despite the high cape.

Saturday has me intrigued. Saturday always looked better than today but as always....timing timing timing which we haven't done good at lately

Heat waves tend to break with a bang

• Like 2