• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May obs/discussion thread - Welcome to Severe Season!!

weatherwiz

1 hour ago, CT Rain said:

If it was winter you'd have locked in 18"-30" regionwide. 

Nahhh, he’d be tweeting BOX to be careful and keep snow amounts down. Telling them to certainly not issue blizzard warnings back to Litchfield/Berkshire counties. Maybe hold off on issuing any winter weather headlines at all northwest of I-95 until the final model gets on board.

I love when Kev bucks the trend, keeps everyone on their toes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Torch Tiger said:

No, she and her music is not.  However it is a pop audience, so it's more of a "show" or performance, than reliance on music, anyway.  

Well, it may not be our preferred genre but it’s solid pop music. And that’s something, the show is important too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I like how that is more widespread. Doesn’t focus on a narrow are like some other models.

Also, those red shades make a nice “S” for Stein :lol:

Yeah the first part is largely west of BOS-TAN with heaviest in CT/MA through 8pm.  Then another slug comes through late tomorrow evening like 9pm-12am for SE.MA.

I bet it’ll be tough to not start thinking Stein in SE MA later tomorrow waiting for it to slowly come east, ha.

41 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Euro is an ass model now.

When it’s on it’s own against a consensus, it just isn’t the same steady model it used to be.   The gap has closed.

It still doesn’t swing as wildly as other models on the whole.  The GFS and GGEM caught on runs ago to a look with heaviest rain “back to the River.”

I have taken an odd interest in this model war :lol:Even if it doesn’t concern my weather, hoping for dry here.

I’m not fully convinced… I see the euro as unchanged in the last 7 to 10 years and the other models just getting better.  
Also been watching the Euro this spring and it has been decent. If it doesn’t do well in this particular event, I don’t think people are paying attention to when it is doing well.

13 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I’m not fully convinced… I see the euro as unchanged in the last 7 to 10 years and the other models just getting better.  
Also been watching the Euro this spring and it has been decent. If it doesn’t do well in this particular event, I don’t think people are paying attention to when it is doing well.

Congrats Ct river valley. Classic setup for 2-3