Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

11 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I tried to explain that…but he’s a worrier. 

I like calling it realistic concern, some call it red flags. This season has had way too much of it. I agree that i have come off as a worrier this year, but most of those concerns have been valid this year. Hoping this one proves me wrong.....

Sorry for your loss, definitely puts weather aside and makes you realize the important things in life. Hopefully you can get your blizzard to help take your mind off things, even for just a little bit.

• Like 3

Still a little convoluted in model land for snow amounts, to many variables still need to be iron out. The prolific 3' amounts are rare even in perfect conditions in the depth of mid-winter. Based on 06z the track is NOT near the BM, the projected stall and capture will more than likely produce a dry slot into E areas. Expect marine taint well inland maybe as far as the Berks keeping QPF way down. Fronto magic will deliver the goods well N and W further than the models are currently producing. Given the marginal airmass elevation will help. Expect random snow-falling in one location and drizzle, light rain next town over, back and forth. By the time the storm matures it's to late the column will cool most in the southern 3 states will be left with light left over snows.
I think many are in for a disappointment!
Like we haven't seen this before. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, DavisStraight said:

It's has me at about 30 inches so it will probably change, regardless should be good for most of us and glad I got my snowblower running.

I'll be working on mine today. Auger belt. Looking like a double pass on Tue/Wed with the heavy snow. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I like calling it realistic concern, some call it red flags. This season has had way too much of it. I agree that i have come off as a worrier this year, but most of those concerns have been valid this year. Hoping this one proves me wrong.....

Sorry for your loss, definitely puts weather aside and makes you realize the important things in life. Hopefully you can get your blizzard to help take your mind off things, even for just a little bit.

I appreciate your condolences.

And I didn’t mean that to sound insulting one bit. if it did, I sincerely apologize.,You seem like a smart guy, and know your stuff. My only point was, if this storm plays out as it’s currently depicted…I don’t think you need to worry in this scenario….that’s all.  

And I completely agree, this season is a complete turd from the get go, and it’s been wise to be pessimistic and guarded. I so hope this beast can break that persistence. 

Thank you again for the sympathy..it’s appreciated.

• Thanks 1