• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Impressive signal is just beginning emerge in actual guidance, Mar 10 -15th...

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Oh, I thought the one you had above it in your first post was 0z. 

I still don’t think this is dead. And the Euro isn’t the dominating model anymore..

The euro is still a bit better than the gfs 

it’s not the “king “ but you aren’t going to find a model that is better 

in other words , you don’t toss the euro at day 4

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I still don’t think this is dead. And the Euro isn’t the dominating model anymore..

No sorry that was the 50th percentile and the mean each for 12z. The 50th percentile at 12z is much less than the mean, meaning that there are some snowy outliers skewing the mean. 

Not to be hammering negativity, but it’s looking shitty in general. So many posts wrt how perfect it is and it doesn’t get any better… 500 doesn’t equal ground verification this could end up be a master class in that realization. Clinging to a fading Saturday threat and I would argue not much to get excited about next week as it stands. Is what it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kitz Craver said:

Not to be hammering negativity, but it’s looking shitty in general. So many posts wrt how perfect it is and it doesn’t get any better… 500 doesn’t equal ground verification this could end up be a master class in that realization. Clinging to a fading Saturday threat and I would argue not much to get excited about next week as it stands. Is what it is.

I wouldn't feel as good in general in southern CT/RI, but that is just my opinion. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The suck of eastern ma spring is generally overstated IMO. Unless you live within like 5 miles of the water, there are generally a lot of nice days sprinkled in.

It depends on what we accept as nice.  Highs in the 50s are too cold and we don’t reliably lose them before June everywhere.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

This is about the time where everyone has checked out, assuming the Euro is going to put the nail in the coffin. Only it ends up dangling hope for a come back.....guess we shall see in about 5 minutes. The southern crew still has a chance for Saturday at least....

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The suck of eastern ma spring is generally overstated IMO. Unless you live within like 5 miles of the water, there are generally a lot of nice days sprinkled in.

holy shit I actaully agree with you!! of course there are shit days, and I know some springs are better than others, but generally speaking, you are right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Not sure it matters...

im ean it matters in general that's not what i mean, but in that scenario it looks like that may even get overwhelmed.  

Yeah it does. Confluence just crushes it. There’s probably a non-linear response to this though if confluence comes in a little weaker on future runs.  You can see how close synoptically it is to a very good storm. 

• Like 2