• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Impressive signal is just beginning emerge in actual guidance, Mar 10 -15th...

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, George001 said:

We have had a record breaking winter. Nearly 10 degrees above average in January, very little snow. We all know you loved every second of it, just admit it. You like warmer weather, like Torch Tiger does.

Silver lining for me is if I can't find good snow to ski at least I can disc golf all winter. I don't have the patience to play in the snow.

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Maybe this thing ain’t dead after all? 

Well I said we needed some positive trends at 12z and so far we’ve gotten that. We’ll see what the Ukie/euro do but so far it’s been a little better. 

I do like seeing the ULL pretty far north near CLE/ERI…even more toward BUF on the GFS. Usually it’s hard to whiff us south when you get the ULL that far north. 

Getting pretty intrigued with Saturday. Obviously there are questions regarding the track, but the upper-level dynamics seem much more impressive then the past few systems with tracked east-southeast across the Great Lakes. Much stronger vort which remains closed later and you have the jet streak beginning to round the base of the trough moving into the Northeast, indicating potential for rapid amplification or strengthening. 

I wonder though if the southern track will pose the highest likelihood for a more intense system? Sure that will suck more most, but would be a beauty to watch unfold. 

• Like 1