• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 3-4 Potential Winter Storm

Hoosier

Well, we've seen some outlandish model solutions for this one at times.  Obviously still plenty of uncertainty but there's enough of a signal for an impactful event.  At this time, it appears the southern half or so of the subforum is more favored, but we'll see how this trends in the coming days.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

Well, we've seen some outlandish model solutions for this one at times.  Obviously still plenty of uncertainty but there's enough of a signal for an impactful event.  At this time, it appears the southern half or so of the subforum is more favored, but we'll see how this trends in the coming days.

Trending north, unfortunately for me. Earlier, Cincy was supposed to get 24", now zilch. Indy earlier was supposed to get 30" (!) now much less. The highest I see now is Fort Wayne with 21"...

Non-event for here. At least it won't be another rainer. GFS/GEFS versus the world. We know how that goes. Though, 6z EPS bumped north, but the same head fake happened with yesterdays 18z run too. Northern goal posts are probably a STL to IND on northeast line for something measurable, but smart money is further south. Looks good for the Ohio crew ultimately.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Frog Town said:

Bribing the weather Gods I see..

Hell, I'll prob upgrade to an A if we get a big dog. Just booked a flight home so its officially on. I didn't think the gfs would go anymore nw due to the other models being so different. Can't trust any of them so its a toss up. Maybe the more advanced Mets can chime in if phasing is involved with this?