Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

Just now, UnitedWx said:

Looking forward to an update.  For some reason my cam at the office isn't working 

Massive clumped aggregates fluttering down at the entrance to Talcott Mtn Park/summit ridge drive. It was rain in Bloomfield. Definitely echo dependant. If we could get a solid band it would get nasty quick. I'm 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

Massive clumped aggregates fluttering down at the entrance to Talcott Mtn Park/summit ridge drive. It was rain in Bloomfield. Definitely echo dependant. If we could get a solid band it would get nasty quick. I'm 

Wow. Snowing in Simsbury. Amazing difference in a few miles. Talcott really does help my area got whatever reason. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

oh...no this isn't a game used jersey. It's just authentic (what you could buy in the team store. It's just I got it for well over $100 less then what it would cost in the store). 

Ah that makes sense. At one time I was an active collector. I still have my collection, but I no longer purchase items. I'm always very leery of" game used" merchandise. There are a lot of fakes out there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

Wow. Snowing in Simsbury. Amazing difference in a few miles. Talcott really does help my area got whatever reason. 

I'll tell you in some of these events, there's something about that ridge just east of town. Seen it many times where its the dividing line of have and have not. There was a storm a couple years back where we had plowable 5 inches in town and down in Bloomfield by the Hartford there was nothing 

• Like 1

Just now, UnitedWx said:

I'll tell you in some of these events, there's something about that ridge just east of town. Seen it many times where its the dividing line of have and have not. There was a storm a couple years back where we had plowable 5 inches in town and down in Bloomfield by the Hartford there was nothing 

Getting cloud like bursts of snow when the wind gusts. Then in lulls its back to mix. I'm gonna take a quick weenie drive. North to Granby, then over to Barkhamsted and Canton. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PowderBeard said:

Yup. Moderate snow at the office in Lewiston but nothing sticking.

Wife says everything is covered at home and a skating rink. We had a few hours of freezing drizzle before the change over.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You working here in Lew?

33 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

dumping here again eyeballing 5 or so

28 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Dave must be getting it good.

been snowing all day here and I have a little under an inch. I’m sure they’re getting crushed at elevation because the trees at the top of the hill behind my house look plastered with snow.  I’m about a half hour walk from good snowfall. L O L

• Like 1