Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I hope you’re right about tonight’s snowfall here 

Plan on nothing and if you get an inch or two, it will be a pleasant surprise. I don't like late tonight that much since the low is already lifting north....north of pike maybe slightly better shot since the flow is still more northerly rather than NW.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Plan on nothing and if you get an inch or two, it will be a pleasant surprise. I don't like late tonight that much since the low is already lifting north....north of pike maybe slightly better shot since the flow is still more northerly rather than NW.

Grabbing and inch on the way out would make my weekend.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’m planning on nothing thru  Xmas . But still holding out a little hope the Euro was correct about tonight. Planning on 0, hoping for 2”, expecting grass 

This is the weirdest CF I've ever seen...it goes from like FIT to Barre to Belchertown and then almost due south to Enfield CT and then back SW to around Simsbury. The hi res models did do pretty well with this overall....they were too diffuse with the CF which made it hard to even see, but the overall low levels played out pretty close to what they were forecasting.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

This is the weirdest CF I've ever seen...it goes from like FIT to Barre to Belchertown and then almost due south to Enfield CT and then back SW to around Simsbury. The hi res models did do pretty well with this overall....they were too diffuse with the CF which made it hard to even see, but the overall low levels played out pretty close to what they were forecasting.

Cold air really held strong in the Valley's. Really sucks how the storm evolution played out. We were not far off from a pounding. 

image.png.8634ddd69f481c5dd099c1cf8eb6a455.png

I guess part me of is happy we didn't get slammed with snow here. A friend of mine directed me to someone who was selling a store authentic Charlie Mcavoy jersey. I could have either participated in bidding or buy it outright for $120. Considering they go for $250+ in the store I bought outright. Hoping to get it today and the snow would have negated that.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I guess part me of is happy we didn't get slammed with snow here. A friend of mine directed me to someone who was selling a store authentic Charlie Mcavoy jersey. I could have either participated in bidding or buy it outright for $120. Considering they go for $250+ in the store I bought outright. Hoping to get it today and the snow would have negated that.

How many McAvoy jerseys does the store have?

Hour 13 of white rain here. Uptown near Colonie does seem to have a bit of a coating down on grassy surfaces as of an hour ago, so accumulations are getting closer.  Hoping that we start to gain some traction as the wind shifts later today. This has been a true introduction to the Hudson Valley, no doubt about that.

At least the mountains are getting pounded. Magic may open on Sunday now