Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

42 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Man, either GFS is gonna score a great coup or get embarrassed. This is less than 3 days out now and it’s way SE of other guidance. It often gags on coastals. 

Why does it feel like the gfs is always se of other guidance on coastals since like 1987 when I first heard of it on TWC? 

37 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This is the 3k Nam . Not saying this is correct , but look how it’s sniffing elevation. Not sure I’ve ever it that that finite 

bWdCRd7.jpg

are we in range for the High res models. ? 

I like that better than the GFS that has been more of an eastern outlier. 

I'm not sure the current trend holds or continues vs reversing.  But presuming the press gets somewhat stronger, there is growing potential for some surprises Friday.  We're supposed to head up to northern VT late weekend/early next week.  Probably will see some decent snowpack on the way and there'

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I'm not sure the current trend holds or continues vs reversing.  But presuming the press gets somewhat stronger, there is growing potential for some surprises Friday.  We're supposed to head up to northern VT late weekend/early next week.  Probably will see some decent snowpack on the way and there'

The snowpack in northern Vermont is 1-2 inches currently . If this tracks just off the coast it will cost N VT synoptic snow and upslope .  But ya Someone on I-89 in monads or VT will probably have  8” Along the ride if northern areas don’t make out