Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2022

George BM

5 minutes ago, IronTy said:

Wait are you in Howell, MI?  I grew up in Novi.  Our CC and Track teams generally kicked your guy's ass.  Sorry.  I'm heading back up there for a wedding in January.   I hope it's cold and snowy.  

Jonger is way more in shape than you and it’s frankly pathetic that you’d bring up high school stuff

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

Anyone else having a drink for happy hour? I’ve made a cinnamon simple sugar old fashioned and praying for HoCo to get visited by three spirits tonight so they’ll spread some Christmas cheer in the AM.

Positive vibes!

3 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Anyone else having a drink for happy hour? I’ve made a cinnamon simple sugar old fashioned and praying for HoCo to get visited by three spirits tonight so they’ll spread some Christmas cheer in the AM.

Drank a DFH Fruit-full Fort.

Now sipping a heavily spiked eggnog. Have a 2016 DFH WWS I am saving for Xmas eve.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, IronTy said:

Hey my wife just fired a CEO last week.  Thought you'd like to know.  She kicked some dude out and is replacing with a woman as we speak.  

Tell your wife I'm her number 1 fan..

18 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Old Fashioned.  That's my drink.  Cinnamon simple syrup sounds amazing 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic