Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2022

George BM

20 minutes ago, CAPE said:

IDGAF if someone outside of our sub posts in the discussion threads, as long as it is respectful and value adding. Ralph comes to mind. When it comes to obs threads, if I want to know how much snow fell in Altoona PA, I know where to go to find that info.

I appreciate this but I think alot of the etiquette here is also learned with experience. I've been on these boards since the mid 90s and alot of the etiquette is learned over time. I had my phase of pure weenie-ism but I learned there's a time and more importantly a PLACE for obs, for banter, etc. Trolling is not accepted cross region nor otherwise...something we should all respect. 

4 minutes ago, H2O said:

I can deal with the posters from WVa and way out west and hell even the peeps down near Va Tech and Hampton Roads.  Shit the people down in RIC and Tidewater are my bros.  We share a lot more in common than I do with clowns above the PA line.  Even C'ville scores more than me a lot of time.  Why?  Cause i live in the WORST location for snow.  Yes, even worse than Ji.  

When Norfolk flips to rain I know I will too and I'm fricken 100 miles north of them.  We cry when PSU screams fringed because we know deep down the storm will tuck like Silence of the Lambs and I'll go hours of snizzle, sleet or just plain fucking rain.  

BUT they are my bros cause VA, MD, WVa are tight.  I'll fight like hell for them.  Even DE too to an extent.  Begrudgingly.  Might have second thoughts on that one.  But anyways.   I don't want or need some clown from just outside PHL posting their obs cause well PHL isn't a good city(sports wise).  They fucking threw snowballs at Santa.  And you want them posting here?  

Their weather is just different and they have a forum.  Post there.  I don't post in NYC or NC/SC or OV(shudder) because its called their climate is different.  Its up to the posters up in that area to make their forum lively.  Let me deal with Ji and not a CARBONDALE type

Take it easy pal…

This is a weather webpage. You’re not gearing up to fight Isis.

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

You are new here. Simple advice that always works- read the room and tread lightly.

Look, I simply posted a picture of a salt truck in my area. Which I thought would garner the same response as my own; how silly.

Someone asked where I am from. I replied Chester County PA.

Then the cronies came out of the woodwork telling me to go kick rocks to the PHL forum.

New or not, I don’t really give a damn. I didn’t start this nonsense, but I sure as hell am enjoying myself in the midst of it.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic