Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 2022 OBS/DISC

Baroclinic Zone

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

How is this any different then a lot of the posters who live in New England?  :lol:

Cuz he has his own sub forum for his area. And the posters who live here in New England at least belong here. Just my opinion Bob.  I wouldn’t go to his sub forum, and throw a weenie tag on him or anybody else there.

It’s a kin to going to a dinner party, and dropping a duece in the hosts shi**er and not flushing it.  No class. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Weenie 2

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Cuz he has his own sub forum for his area. And the posters who live here in New England at least belong here. Just my opinion Bob.  I wouldn’t go to his sub forum, and throw a weenie tag on him or anybody else there.

It’s a kin to going to a dinner party, and dropping a duece in the hosts shi**er and not flushing it.  No class. 

How about depriving the host of a courtesy flush, and just allow things to fester for a bit....that's how I roll-

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Rookie move. The seasoned pro leaves a gift in the form of an upper decker.

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

We got a cheesehead from Wisconsin in here throwing weenie tags around…go back to your own subforum and eat some Sargento UMB WX. 

Apparently they are shopping Rodgers. If they trade him after June 1st they do not have as much dead cap. Giants, Jets and Pats are potential landing spots.

48 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

We had a relative do that at my parents house once. I was like wtf man, you can't flush the toilet.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

Really…?  You know better than this. Nothing is gonna get ground up like last year when we had that incredible -PNA. This is nothing even close to that garbage.  Silly post by somebody who knows better. 

My comment was mostly in jest, but didn't come out that way it seems. I like the look, but will remain cautiously optimistic for now. I still need to fix my snowblower, fearful that when I do it may never snow again. I don't want to jinx anything right now, especially after last year....

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

Let's face it....for many, it doesn't matter what the ensembles show. The snowfall is the only thing that matters and ensembles won't tell you a lot about that more than a week into the future. They can just tell us if the pattern is more or less favorable for snow than the baseline.

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Let's face it....for many, it doesn't matter what the ensembles show. The snowfall is the only thing that matters and ensembles won't tell you a lot about that more than a week into the future. They can just tell us if the pattern is more or less favorable for snow than the baseline.

While cumbersome at times, there was value in having the pattern and models broken out into different threads a few years back.

1 hour ago, UMB WX said:

Good thing the Wolf has a few Mid-age Muscles because he's softer than the people  of  Southington  storming  a board meeting regarding the teaching of CRT. 

Reveal yourself Cheesehead. Lol.  Not soft, just rubbed me the wrong way when somebody from the Midwest throws weenies around in New England. But whatever:lol:..moving on. 

• Haha 2