Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Because of my May work schedule this was the first year in decades I didn't have a full blown garden. Pretty lucky turn of events.  Have you seen the price of veggies, holy moly.

People are soon going to be selling vegetables out of the trunk of their cars at this rate 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Because of my May work schedule this was the first year in decades I didn't have a full blown garden. Pretty lucky turn of events.  Have you seen the price of veggies, holy moly.

Its been non stop, Peppers, Cukes, Cherry and Beefsteak tomatoes here, We grow.

56 minutes ago, PineHillsWx said:

You nailed this! Sun is poking through in Plymouth. I'm personally depressed. As others have mentioned, it's getting real tiring attempting to keep my plants from burning out and I've been unsuccessful in some cases. Hopefully we get a couple of TS remnants with inches of rain....

I was hoping I was wrong . If loving rains wrong. I don’t wanna be right 

3 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Serious question… how long are marijuana plants “fragrant “?).  There is an outdoor grow place near us and it is ripe

They will be throwing the terpene odors for weeks to come and it will generally be strongest in the evenings.

Our neighbors across the street have a dozen big girls and the odor on the evening dog walk is pronounced.   Of course all of the neighbors probably think it’s the long hair guy growing, not the town counselor.  :fulltilt:

• Haha 3