Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

11 minutes ago, dryslot said:

First year that i actually got abundant blueberries out of my bushes even with the lack of rain, Those have done well too, But you can already see a lot of stressed trees up here which is quite early.

Serious question… how long are marijuana plants “fragrant “?).  There is an outdoor grow place near us and it is ripe

• Haha 1

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

Serious question… how long are marijuana plants “fragrant “?).  There is an outdoor grow place near us and it is ripe

There just starting to flower, Usually when we get to 12/12hr daylight/dark as when they start to mature into budds, You have another 6 weeks or so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

My daughter was supposed to perform outdoors this evening (under a really nice pavilion).  The director moved the show indoors due to the rain.   Oops

when I first started reading this I thought you were going to say it was moved indoors to the ripe smell of pot

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This morning sprinkles was like a morning dew . Slightly moist grass blades and already evaporated 

You nailed this! Sun is poking through in Plymouth. I'm personally depressed. As others have mentioned, it's getting real tiring attempting to keep my plants from burning out and I've been unsuccessful in some cases. Hopefully we get a couple of TS remnants with inches of rain....

• Thanks 1