Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly

40/70 Benchmark

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I feel like the longitudinal gradient is going to get magnified by the terrain. We may struggle to changeover in the foothills while the western slopes cool quickly with the CAA via upslope assist and just poundtown from the first flake. 

Either way, this god forsaken season is just about a rap here.

Worst season since 2015-2016 super el nino.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I feel like the longitudinal gradient is going to get magnified by the terrain. We may struggle to changeover in the foothills while the western slopes cool quickly with the CAA via upslope assist and just poundtown from the first flake. 

Rain down there is better for the chickens and the ski resorts, right?

6 hours ago, George001 said:

Winter isn’t shutting off after the weekend threat, there’s a shortwave digging into the Midwest on Tuesday. Right now the models are too late with the northern energy so the shortwave gets shoved se, but there’s still time for that to change.

Pretty much done.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, George001 said:

Winter isn’t shutting off after the weekend threat, there’s a shortwave digging into the Midwest on Tuesday. Right now the models are too late with the northern energy so the shortwave gets shoved se, but there’s still time for that to change.

It’s over bud. Maybe a rogue shortwave sniffs the Ron Washington party favors you’ve been selling all season…

8 hours ago, George001 said:

Oh man, enough....I'd pay a good sum of money to get that shortwave to cut off and do a negative tilt retrograde right into your keyboard.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Oh man, enough....I'd pay a good sum of money to get that shortwave to cut off and do a negative tilt retrograde right into your keyboard.

He’s young and hopeful….he can’t see the end when it’s right in front of him. He’ll wise up in time lol. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Very strange…it was pretty bad.  But maybe next season is better?  We hope. 

At least you guys did well last year, anyway.

Next year may be it for me...if I endure a fourth consecutive shitty el nino and fifth consecutive overall season, I may take a breather all together for 2023-2024.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

At least you guys did well last year, anyway.

Next year may be it for me...if I endure a fourth consecutive shitty el nino and fifth consecutive overall season, I may take a breather all together for 2023-2024.

Ya last year was about an average season..but a couple big ones though, and the super bowl day system last year was fun too. Couldn’t complain last year.