SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly

40/70 Benchmark

24 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

18z Euro ummm 

What’s it show?  

I mean it’s the 18z…it’s gotta go the opposite way of the 12z and 0z runs…that’s what the off hr runs do this year.  When the 0z and 12z show a big snow solution, the 18z and 6z show drastically less qpf.  And when the on hour runs show rain, the off hour show snow…its almost like clockwork. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

This one in all likelihood will be the last shot at something significant in terms of winter weather this season.  A few flakes in the air at the end of March/early April doesn’t mean anything.  

Could be, still holding out hope for something to pop up on the models but the pattern looks really bad. Might be one more window last week of March if the eps is right.

8 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

This one in all likelihood will be the last shot at something significant in terms of winter weather this season.  A few flakes in the air at the end of March/early April doesn’t mean anything.  

meh we had a good storm in mid April last year still early

2 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

meh we had a good storm in mid April last year still early

‘82 was a good(epic for sure) storm in April. That’s what you want if you’re gonna get a snow storm in April. I know you’re to young to have experienced that, but that was truly incredible. Full blown Blizzard in April…what a storm that was. I was 14 and in 8th grade…Waist deep snow..ahh the memories. 

• Like 1