Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 13-14 snowstorm/nor’easter potential

George001

11 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Poison pill being the southern stream causing the base of the trough to be an oversized load.

Yeah...basically poison pill is any "Caveat" to a better trend...like "the southern stream got better but the northern stream pressed more so it still sucked" or "both the northern stream and southern stream got better but a previous unidentified scooter shitstreak appeared in Quebec just in the nick of time to suppress the best forcing out to sea".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It was apparent pretty early too. It’s a garbage model, but that size shift at like 75 hours is laughable 

Well It wasn’t to apparent to you early on this morning, when both the NAM and the icon were much better, and you said otherwise.

But you are correct…the icon is complete garbage.  

1 hour ago, PhineasC said:

You must really want this one… you’ve been hanging out with some really disreputable models lately. LOL

It would take a special set of circumstances for me not to root for a snow event. I’m not a jackpot fetishest or even a big dog elitist. I’ll take the 2” snowfall. 

• Like 6
  • Weenie 1

3 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s the best this is gonna get. there’s zero equity out here so I’m folding. 

I never invested, I saw this as a lemon 2 days ago when i just popped in and saw a thread was started and was surprised.

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Euro?

Rhymes with stiff.

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

It would take a special set of circumstances for me not to root for a snow event. I’m not a jackpot fetishest or even a big dog elitist. I’ll take the 2” snowfall. 

I can understand this being a snowlover, but the sad part is we probably won’t even get the two inches. What a complete shame.  

Heading up north a week from tomorrow, so it’ll be nice to enjoy the deep winter landscape in the snow, up north of Caribou..so that’s nice to look forward to. Just would have been nice to get something at home before that.   

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

I can understand this being a snowlover, but the sad part is we probably won’t even get the two inches. What a complete shame.  

Heading up north a week from tomorrow, so it’ll be nice to enjoy the deep winter landscape in the snow, up north of Caribou..so that’s nice to look forward to. Just would have been nice to get something at home before that.   

Maybe we’ll get flurries. 

• Haha 1