Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 13-14 snowstorm/nor’easter potential

George001

Just now, dryslot said:

Well, Hopefully not, I still have some riding left to do up north next weekend and i don't need to be riding on mashed potatoes.

You can have it up there...I have no use for it down here in civilization. Just like to get the ice off of my driveway and stairs and move on from this season.

Not that anyone else is suggesting otherwise ... I'm gonna need a lot more than those two pieces of shit guidance.

The last time either has performed a coup in this range ( 84+) east of Chicago, ... wow, I have to go - personally - back to January 2005 with the NAM.  The ICON, as far as I can tell ...never has led. 

I'm still considering this events as a Looney Tune "Ralph Phillips" special until proven otherwise, and shall remain uninterested. 

4 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

We’ve done a lot of one step forward and 2 steps back this winter. Northern stream starts to look better yesterday… and the southern stream inexplicably goes to shit 

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Northern stream was better on GFS but southern stream was worse

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Hard to believe that in the absence of another significant event, this season will be binned with 2011-2012 for me in terms of snowfall....uber-rat.

I’m currently at all time ratter by a wide margin.   It’s early February and the Berkshires have about 3” of snow cover.  Unreal. 

• Sad 1