• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Coastal cyclogenesis and minor to moderate impact Feb 8/ 8.5, primarily SE areas ...for now.

Typhoon Tip

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro still not really interested for SNE outside of NW MA. It starts as a little snow from interior CT around Kevin up to 495/ORH but not much. Maybe a coating. 

Very good run for the IZG corridor over to Phin and over to Tamarack’s hood…like 5-10” there. 

Mesos look good interior SNE and then ice . Dendy will approve 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro still not really interested for SNE outside of NW MA. It starts as a little snow from interior CT around Kevin up to 495/ORH but not much. Maybe a coating. 

Very good run for the IZG corridor over to Phin and over to Tamarack’s hood…like 5-10” there. 

I need the snow here. Pack settled half an inch to 29.5 and the winter sports industry is crippled again!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Aren't these the type of setups where meso's usually do better vs globals?  Not mattering to me much here either way, but I feel like the fine line between frozen precipitation and rain would show up more on the meso/hi-res models...

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Where's @kulaginman?  This event has looked primed for his cabin up there on the hill in Jackson.  Looking forward to Waterville on Tuesday if this is close to correct.

It's almost like the snow axis is showing where the CAD spots are... ME foothills down through Dendy.

hrrr-vt-total_snow_10to1-4364800.thumb.png.1d0769326f2555d5a2240edf95c0342c.png

You have to come to NH to see real snow this winter. ;)

BTW, not sure if you meant@jculligan