• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2022 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

I don't know how much this is 'sneaking' up on people but Monday?

that could be some of the coldest air we've experienced this winter season ...particularly across the N country,...but mid teens down to the Pike at mid day mid Feb intensity full sun is pretty damn spectacular cold.  ..just checkin' out the 2 meter Euro and other synoptics -

26 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

40 with flurries. 

First of the double boundaries has slipped silently passed..   Party over.   We were 61 here two hours ago, now 53 with wind shift into the NW.  You're obviously by virtue of latitude doing better in terms of cold "recovery"

Next boundary is about 200 mi W-N and it's brutal.  Goes from 44 Capital District of eastern NY to 14 crossing the border of NY/Can

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The thread has been fine. You should post in there. Everyone is being reasonable. 

heh, sorry - I guess I read a page earlier this morning and it came across a bit like a meme buy-in motif where crowd physics drives the weather more so than cloud physics lol. 

I gotta bop out for little bit. Will let the 18z's cycle in ... maybe some other Meso options will back this look -

I dunno - maybe this'll be a quasi posi bust.