Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2022 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

3 hours ago, ice1972 said:

I wasn’t here for the 01-02 and 97-98 seasons but 11-12 I was and I just don’t remember it now…..maybe the bad ones you repress IDK…..the octo bomb was epic though…..we took it up the ass hard here…lol…10 days on genny

Yes bad ones get repressed, lol all I remember about the 90s are 93-94 and 95-96 (although I do remember December 1992 and March 1993 too, when the pattern first started to change.)

4 hours ago, UnitedWx said:

This is exactly why I gave up my small residential route in 2014. I was doing it with no special insurance and finally got smart enough to realize that was a stupid thing to be doing. As soon as I priced insurance for the following year my snow plow and truck were up for sale.

How much was it for the year ? 

8 hours ago, ice1972 said:

Rude…..lol…..you thought I didn’t ski once lol

Dude you whine like a child whose toy was taken by his bigger older brother.  Sorry I took your toy. I will give it back before April.  I promise.  The reason I didn't think you skied was because you stated you didn't understand why I rooted for NNE to get snow when I didn't any. All skiers wish that and former ones as well. Happy trails little bro.

50s yesterday to near 60 today, and an equally handsome whiplash negative air mass tomorrow...  That lasts 2 .. 3 days, then, the total depth of the troposphere rolls the cold air mass away with 0 resistance to the cutter.  - back into the 50s

60 - 20 - 60 over the next 7 days. 

occupational hazard: I predict this particular social media's social graces will decay to an insufferably disgruntling state, so inconsolable and hostile that Brain or whomever really owns this thing has no choice but to slam it shutdown for a week...

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

50s yesterday to near 60 today, and an equally handsome whiplash negative air mass tomorrow...  That lasts 2 .. 3 days, then, the total depth of the troposphere rolls the cold air mass away with 0 resistance to the cutter.  - back into the 50s

60 - 20 - 60 over the next 7 days. 

occupational hazard: I predict this particular social media's social graces will decay to an insufferably disgruntling state, so inconsolable and hostile that Brain or whomever really owns this thing has no choice but to slam it shutdown for a week...

Look at this furnace end of week

cJWK78M.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1