• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, SJonesWX said:

are you new here?

We became unbearable at some point in the 2010s....nobody in here ever canceled winter in December or early January....only Ji did that in the M.A. forum. Now we get it multiple times per winter in here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

We became unbearable at some point in the 2010s....nobody in here ever canceled winter in December or early January....only Ji did that in the M.A. forum. Now we get it multiple times per winter in here.

People can’t even figure out which potential storm this thread is for lol…

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I love how yesterday “this is coming west, nothing to stop it” and today it’s “ it’s going to be shredded and southeast, fits the pattern”

The models are clearly having issues with this overall winter pattern. This is going to be a tough forecasting season. I’m sure there are “improvements” using 500mb “verifications” though lol…

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Some of you are assuming D4 plus variability just doesn’t happen. The swings can happen. I’m not sure why people are locked into solutions five days out thinking that’s gonna happen.

Who doesn’t get it . They are just posting their emotions after the latest perceived trend . Everyone knows it can flip anyway going forward but the best chance is a trend that isn’t SE 

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Who doesn’t get it . They are just posting their emotions after the latest perceived trend . Everyone knows it can flip anyway going forward but the best chance is a trend that isn’t SE 

The posts scream that people don’t understand model volatility. I like Dryslot’s approach. Talk Wednesday.

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic