Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

23 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

All those leaves on his trees will end up in my yard tomorrow.. that faces SE.. so they’ll all blow right over the fence in the 30 - 55 Mph gusts 

Which sucks for you, Mine always go to the neighbors so i don't have to take care of them but they must hate it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

There’s still some of Oak species that have lots left. Tomorrows wind will knock most down . Then it’ll be stragglers into Dec 

I'm anticipating the same.  The question will be whether to tackle them on Saturday or wait until Sunday for the Saturday night system to drive in the final nail.

2 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I'm anticipating the same.  The question will be whether to tackle them on Saturday or wait until Sunday for the Saturday night system to drive in the final nail.

Dry leaves are optimal to blow or pick up. Nothing worse then a soggy ground with leaves planted firmly which is what Saturday could be. If you haven’t done the initial cleanup before the rains, I’d wait to do it after a few dry days. 

35 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Dry leaves are optimal to blow or pick up. Nothing worse then a soggy ground with leaves planted firmly which is what Saturday could be. If you haven’t done the initial cleanup before the rains, I’d wait to do it after a few dry days. 

And it rains again Sat pm. So there’s a very short window Sat morning into midday and they’ll be drenched. That’s why we did today . And if you lose a tree or other damage with the wind damage / squalline or TOR tomorrow. You chainsaw and leaves choke out grass with snow coming T giving week.

• Weenie 2

36 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Damaging for the leaves anyway…should bring the rest down which is good. Not much else Damage most likely.  

leaf disaster incoming today. the wind likes to blow the oak leaves from the neighbors yards and stack them against the back of my house and my garage. good times.

• Haha 1