• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Did the HR cubed have those big amounts in CT to north shore?

I1vtiEa.jpg

My dad said he had over 5” in their simple gauge this afternoon.  Washed out the gravel driveway.  All summer they’ve had pretty similar rain to you it seems to the right of 84 on the MA/CT border.

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

My dad said he had over 5” in their simple gauge this afternoon.  Washed out the gravel driveway.  All summer they’ve had pretty similar rain to you it seems to the right of 84 on the MA/CT border.

So Joey and I just added up the last 4 months in town here 

5.52” for May, 5.89” for August, 15.83” for July, 5.69 June . Added up 32.93” since May 1.. and I am missing some May data . As I recall May was 8”

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

5.52” for May, 5.89” for August, 15.83” for July, 5.69 June . Added up 32.93” since May 1

You've got me beat here after today.   30.75 at a nearby PWS here in Enfield, just sick amounts of rain.  Between the summer flooding and the severe storm last week it's been a pretty memorable season already, throw in a stalled cane that gets too close and we may be in deep sheet. 

4 minutes ago, CT Valley Snowman said:

You've got me beat here after today.   30.75 at a nearby PWS here in Enfield, just sick amounts of rain.  Between the summer flooding and the severe storm last week it's been a pretty memorable season already, throw in a stalled cane that gets too close and we may be in deep sheet. 

What did you have in May. I know we had 8” here but I am missing data from May 9-20.. so it’s showing 5”

25 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

5.52” for May, 5.89” for August, 15.83” for July, 5.69 June . Added up 32.93” since May 1.. and I am missing some May data . As I recall May was 8”

You try referencing any nearby PWS or Cocorahs for May.

I’ll have to double check mine but I’m pretty positive you have me beat for annual water (Jan 1) just from like June onward lol.

We were catching up a bit in August until this morning, ha.  That’s some Mansfield picnic table water and that average is like 75” a year.

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What did you have in May. I know we had 8” here but I am missing data from May 9-20.. so it’s showing 5”

Interestingly enough, I checked the data from the nearby PWS and it's also missing May 9th to 18th.  Basically shows the exact same data for all those days.  5.42 is the total for the month.  

Just now, CT Valley Snowman said:

Interestingly enough, I checked the data from the nearby PWS and it's also missing May 9th to 18th.  Basically shows the exact same data for all those days.  5.42 is the total for the month.  

All the Tolland stations on WU are all missing data during that period. They must have had an outage. I distinctly recall texting Ryan that we were over 8” that month after the MDW disaster 

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

All the Tolland stations on WU are all missing data during that period. They must have had an outage. I distinctly recall texting Ryan that we were over 8” that month after the MDW disaster 

If that's the case I could be at 33" and you're 35". Those are  numbers I'm used to chucking around in the winter snowfall total thread , but liquid in the summer.  Just unreal.  

17 minutes ago, CT Valley Snowman said:

If that's the case I could be at 33" and you're 35". Those are  numbers I'm used to chucking around in the winter snowfall total thread , but liquid in the summer.  Just unreal.  

The way things have been going the last few winters I'd take that for 14 weeks this winter.

54 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

57 minutes ago, CT Valley Snowman said:

There are ALOT of 6-8" totals in Cocorahs for May in CT.  Nothing over 30" for totals though. Highest total from 5/1 through 8/19 is 29.49" in Willington.  I'm sure there was as you guys are reporting it form local Davis PWS, just nothing official in Cocorahs.  

5 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

There are ALOT of 6-8" totals in Cocorahs for May in CT.  Nothing over 30" for totals though. Highest total from 5/1 through 8/19 is 29.49" in Willington.  I'm sure there was as you guys are reporting it form local Davis PWS, just nothing official in Cocorahs.  

Did you check Staffordville?