• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

45 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Still don't understand why 84/71 is better than 84/59 . Some like to sweat love bugs and mold I guess.

I guess it’s nice on the beach with a breeze but get 2 miles inland and it sucks. It”s not like we want it cold…I’m all set with crisp highs of 70F until October. 

I just thought of something...if the plates are shifting maybe atmospheric stuff is too so at some point in the future we'll get EML's on a daily basis. Probably thousands of years away. Maybe I'll get my head frozen and when they can figure out how to bring the dead back they can thaw me and I'll be around for it. 

• Weenie 3

2 hours ago, S&P said:

National is a difficult track, don’t feel bad if you’re not sharp your misses are magnified. Was much harder before they changed a lot of the lost ball areas to red stakes.

Yeah you go off the fairway and you're done. I like playing it in late fall when they cut down a lot of the crap :)

32 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I just thought of something...if the plates are shifting maybe atmospheric stuff is too so at some point in the future we'll get EML's on a daily basis. Probably thousands of years away. Maybe I'll get my head frozen and when they can figure out how to bring the dead back they can thaw me and I'll be around for it. 

Futurama style? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Blessed.

Absolutely.  For 35 years I was organizer, note taker and report writer for these "expert review" field trips and did much of the organizing this year, but having retired at the end of last month I was relieved of the note-taking, though I'll help with the write-up.  Now I'm one of the "experts".  (Ex" = has-been; "xpert" = a drip under pressure.)  :lol:

As for the install-uninstall, we had a heat pump installed last fall to make an end of put and take.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

I have long had the impression that Fisher would love warm/hot weather year round. 

Most people do. Obviously most people hate the high heat/humidity but most people love warm to hot. Cold does absolutely no good to anyone. And I hate the phrase "You can always put clothes on but you can only take off so much"...that is one of the most ridiculous and outlandish phrases in existence. If people weren't babies and ran to A/C everything they felt a little warm maybe they could handle a little heat. We are warm blooded...we are designed to handle warm/hot weather. 

• Weenie 3