Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 18th ?19th?

Typhoon Tip

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

With my wife having Covid now, and me possibly having it too, I’m all in on spring and nicer weather at this point.

Have a shed being built and I’m putting in a fire pit as soon as the weather gets better

Sucks man.  Ditto, we got a pool going in and looking to break ground on potential addition that will have outdoor patio.  Winter gots to go.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

With my wife having Covid now, and me possibly having it too, I’m all in on spring and nicer weather at this point.

Have a shed being built and I’m putting in a fire pit as soon as the weather gets better

Yep. We nape. 

• Weenie 1

13 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

This thing has much more powerful mid level mechanics involved than tomorrow's thing .. .yet, the surface evolution is paltry relative to that - interesting..

EPS is pretty wet indicates your point about mid level mechanics being more powerful than depicted by the op.

download (71).png

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

EPS is pretty wet indicates your point about mid level mechanics being more powerful than depicted by the op.

download (71).png

I feel a wetter solution will yield a warmer one.  It's a southern streamer.  9/10 they come in warmer.  No blocking to be had.  This is all about timing and trough placement.

• Like 1