Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Quick Hitter Coastal Threat, Feb 7-8th

The 4 Seasons

4 minutes ago, kdxken said:

I'm guessing you're right. Think I'll fire up the snowblower anyway I have a long driveway.

My threshold seems to be around 5” on this driveway. I’ll hand shovel if it’s less than that but once higher I don’t want to deal with it. Smaller driveway, sure...but this horseshoe driveway gets long quickly when your moving 6”+ by hand.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

RAP and HRRR are trending towards a faster amplification of the southern stream disturbance as it reaches ACK's latitude.

I get a smile on my face  just because your excited to finally get to see some snow.  Hope it works out for you and is an over achiever!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JoeSnowBOS said:

This has bust written all over it for areas they expanded the warning to (Boston/NW).  I don’t even know why when most models show advisory snows at best for Boston.  It’s like who is calling the shots with 6-8 and even 8-12 right in SW burbs.  Insane and expect complete bustorama

Here we go again waaaaaaaa

The 0z HRRR seems oddly warm

I’m not sure why people are surprised by the “warmth.” Some others were commenting on it earlier. The high was 44 here today. Still 35 as of 9pm. Not exactly an arctic ancedant airmass. For SE areas, I think outside of heavier banding, we’re going to struggle to accumulate.

• Like 2