Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2021

George BM

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

He generally reports more than me, but maybe he always gets more than me. 

Snow, RR. Snow.

We need to get a Balt area dealie together - I mostly invited myself to @baltimorewx and his girl today - but BC Brewery looks like it would be a great target during the pandemic thingy...lots of space there. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

We need to get a Balt area dealie together - I mostly invited myself to @baltimorewx and his girl today - but BC Brewery looks like it would be a great target during the pandemic thingy...lots of space there. 

Yeah, it’s a great spot.  There’s also a nice beer farm with a ton of outdoor space not too far out called Inverness. Good beer too. And then a newish place I’ve never been to called Farmacy. Be great to meet up with some of the locals.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Potvinsux said:

In Snowshoe again and the amount of snowpack is amazing.  Another 2" fell overnight and 24"-30" is on the ground.  Most I have seen here in several years.  The bear carving is 7' tall for reference. 

It must be amazing up there! Is everything staying plowed decently if you’ve had the ability to see?

5 hours ago, Mrs.J said:

I don’t judge. Everyone has the things that make them happy. 

Just an accent wall. Have a dark gray on the walls surrounding the bathroom and a lighter version of that gray around the rest. 

AB4BFADD-8116-41AE-A425-58104A02BB62.jpeg

5658EB07-1FC6-4FF3-8A50-3CED3C6CA3F7.jpeg

Lmfao I forgot... your husband worked (works?) at Bethesda. I was like... I know that stuff!

Edit: I also own that Dragonborn statue lol. Super cool.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

For anyone hoping for an ice storm just realize you’ve got at least one pulling hard against one. No way no how do I want to see one.

Anyone hoping for an ice storm has never been in one.

And I mean a real one...no power for weeks, and the feeling that you may freeze to death really sets in.

Fortunately those are extremely rare even for areas that get less severe events much more often than the MA does.

1 minute ago, Baltimorewx said:

It’s not quite as good as world wide stout. But it’s good and it’s 15% lol. Maybe I’ll see some snow hallucinations when I’m done drinking it haha 

I agree. WWS is the best, the original. The oak aged Vanilla is good but not as good. They also do a bourbon barrel aged one, but limited. Only one I have been able to get lately is the oak aged.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

I agree. WWS is the best, the original. The oak aged Vanilla is good but not as good. They also do a bourbon barrel aged one, but limited. Only one I have been able to get lately is the oak aged.

Still haven’t had any other than the original but one of these days lol

48 minutes ago, Rhino16 said:

It must be amazing up there! Is everything staying plowed decently if you’ve had the ability to see?

They do a great job plowing here.  However, if actively snowing, you do need AWD/4WD to access the mountain.  They do not use salt here and only use gravel.  It does help but these hills are steep!  The switchbacks up to the village are crazy and momentum is needed for sure.  Many times when snowing, people abandon their vehicle's and hitch a ride up.

1 minute ago, Baltimorewx said:

If you like barrel aged stouts, yes. It’s an acquired taste for some. Almost like wine in beer form. But a lot better than wine lol. This has notes of vanilla, chocolate, toffee, burnt sugar and dried fruit 

That sounds good.  I like beers like that every once in a while.  I usually settle on beers I can have 2-4 of without being hammered. 

40 minutes ago, T. August said:

Lmfao I forgot... your husband worked (works?) at Bethesda. I was like... I know that stuff!

Edit: I also own that Dragonborn statue lol. Super cool.

He still works there. Well has been working from home since last April. Cool that you have the Dragonborn statue. We have gotten a lot of Fallout Swag over the last few years so themed off of that mostly. 

36 minutes ago, H2O said:

I like her fine. Some of y’all just have issues

I have to say I like her fine too, although I will get slammed for the girl power thing and all. But personally at my age I just don’t care anymore. 

• Like 1

Just now, losetoa6 said:

I don't have issues

. She obviously does.  Maybe you know her personally and maybe she's a princess Diana in regular life and  I hope so but on here and  being on weather forums and car forums for 20 years she's the worst of the worst I've ever encountered on a forum that suppose to be fun and enjoyment.  She offers nothing valuable imo. 

That is all 

Agreed. You’re an eternal optimist (as you should I guess with your location) and I’m maybe somewhat of a pessimist (as I should with my location) but we both add value and analyze stuff on this board. All she does is criticize people and posts. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I don't have issues

. She obviously does.  Maybe you know her personally and maybe she's a princess Diana in regular life and  I hope so but on here and  being on weather forums and car forums for 20 years she's the worst of the worst I've ever encountered on a forum that suppose to be fun and enjoyment.  She offers nothing valuable imo. 

That is all 

Yeah, 100% agree. I acknowledge I don't have the cred required to have input amongst the over 5k posters here, but wxtrix is straight up wxnasty and every time I read one of her posts I cringe. Archetypal troll

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I don't have issues

That is all 

Been plenty of others who have been worse and I’m sure you didn’t care. Don’t worry. It’s easy to see the deal here. 

You do you and I’ll do me. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic