Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

That’s different than what you said. I hire based on merit. You seem to be asserting you hire based on biological sex, which is not a very progressive policy. 

Sure thing boss. We all know how "progressive" you are. Go ahead and progress back to where people give af about your values. Might be hard now that parler is down tho. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

So thought I would show you all my next project. The youngest Miss J wants to play more board and card games. So as we are finishing off our lower level decided a games table was needed. So trolled FB marketplace and picked up a cheap used table locally. Plan to do a Steampunk theme on it to go with the game theme we have. Have gotten Milk Paint and Mr. J is currently working on a gear piece template so that I can be accurate with the transfer. imageproxy.php?img=&key=4c6452e0fc83486cThe example is just that as we chose different colors to go with the game room. Hope to get started on it today. 

The drawer pulls on this piece are a particularly nice touch, thematically speaking.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Oh man....I must not have been paying attention, I didn't know you did this type of stuff.  That's really neat.  Wish I had the talent.   When we all get back to normal, I honestly might send you a custom idea.  I'm a big ass kid and like almost anything Superman/Mario themed (don't laugh).  

I don’t judge. Everyone has the things that make them happy. 

6 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Totally unrelated to your table, but I’m loving that orange wall. Just an accent wall or is the entire room that color?

Just an accent wall. Have a dark gray on the walls surrounding the bathroom and a lighter version of that gray around the rest. 

AB4BFADD-8116-41AE-A425-58104A02BB62.jpeg

5658EB07-1FC6-4FF3-8A50-3CED3C6CA3F7.jpeg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Sure thing boss. We all know how "progressive" you are. Go ahead and progress back to where people give af about your values. Might be hard now that parler is down tho. 

I mean, maybe for the low rent call center or sales stuff you are doing it’s OK to just hire based on looks and sex. Doesn’t work in technical fields. Merit-based all the way there. 

8 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I mean, maybe for the low rent call center or sales stuff you are doing it’s OK to just hire based on looks and sex. Doesn’t work in technical fields. Merit-based all the way there. 

Stop making a fool of yourself. You're damn good at it. Maybe one of the best. But those skills arent something I wouldnt show off in such grand fashion like you do

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

If you are ever headed down to UVA, hit me up. I'd be happy to show you around. If you are trying to escape to somewhere snowier... that might be a good idea too.

I'll vouch for UVA!!  Although it has been quite a bit since I was there, both my younger sisters also went (youngest graduated in 2014).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

Ok, enough boys and girls

Narrow minded offensive dirt bags (and this is an uber nice way to put it) don't get free passes anywhere I visit. Sorry for pouring fuel but I won't back down for 1 second here. Dude is trash. Heck, I just insulted a pile of trash with my last sentence, 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

Hello all - @Baltimorewx and his girlfriend and their delightful dog and I are having a beer and lifting the baltimore snow curse at BC Brewery. All fixed on the go forward. The council has spoken.

Sounds fun!  I just got a new pup.. its always nice to know where you can bring a dog along!  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Narrow minded offensive dirt bags (and this is an uber nice way to put it) don't get free passes anywhere I visit. Sorry for pouring fuel but I won't back down for 1 second here. Dude is trash. Heck, I just insulted a pile of trash with my last sentence, 

I'm guessing you need snow? It must suck to come back after all this time and preside over a series of busts. LOL

12 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

There are things I’ll keep from saying but all you need to know is Phin is douche, has been a douche, will always be a douche. 

The best day this area had was him moving. Too bad he won’t stay away

4 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I'm guessing you need snow? It must suck to come back after all this time and preside over a series of busts. LOL

Busts? I've hit my guesses in my yard back to back. I wish I busted just like everybody wishes you would blue screen of death tf out of here. I think you should stay because it's fun watching you melt trying to pretend to be something nobody on earth or jupiter believes you are. The more you post the less you can subvert the truth. I'm enjoying it. Keep going. Please. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Gonna look like deep winter in your parts, no matter what falls. Should be a fun time! 

Since I’m reasonable, I’ll take the remaining 9.5” of my promised 10” later this week with a reasonable 25% daily compounded interest rate. :scooter:

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic