• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs and nowcast Major Nor'easter near blizzard Sunday afternoon Jan 31 - Sunrise Wednesday Feb 3

wdrag

Snow getting really heavy here. 

I don't know why there's so much talk of a little sleet mixing in tonight. Who cares? The bulk of the heaviest stuff will be done by then. This is going to be a historic snowstorm for many whether it's 20 inches or 25-30 inches. Just enjoy it because you don't know when we'll see one like this again.

5 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Remember when I said I never want blocking ever again ? Without it , this would have been a cutter.

Mjo812 fail

Yes but I still was right suppression was a bigger danger than too warm with this.we ended up with a more amped scenario and  It is going to mix maybe after dumping 1 to 2 feet 

7 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

Reminds me of Boxing Day in the metro region, though that storm plastered coastal areas with the worst ( I think Brick had 36 inches, as did Elizabeth ). It just kept pivoting over the city IIRC.

winds was stronger in the boxing day storm and that storm was all snow their was no chance of any mixing in the city/ also a side not e the sanitation workers had a slow down during the blizzard that why some streets were not plowed for days..