Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

21 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

I hope so. 

Interesting side bar. I lived in Norwalk most my life until Sep 2014 and moved to Easton. 13 foot plus storms including 3 20 plus. Have not reached one foot since moving here (hit 11.5 twice). I feel like that area always does better in KUs.

Wow, interesting.  I've been in Seymour my whole life albeit 600' elevation we've had 15" or more about 8 times, since 96, but haven't see 15" since 2013. 

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s still 12-18 here but I doubt it is elevation specific like that anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

the 12-18" + over his house? We will take lol 

Hrm...what was posted 2 pages ago isn’t close to that. I’m catching up on posts though. 

12 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

the 12-18" + over his house? We will take lol 

I just keep thinking of the big ones that missed here the past 8 years where upon review...it was all about h7 placement. It either travelled overhead or over the berks so it’s congrats to the north or too far se like Jan 15 so it’s congrats EOR. I’m not seeing anything but an ideal h7 track...the only caution flag is when it stalls. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I just keep thinking of the big ones that missed here the past 8 years where upon review...it was all about h7 placement. It either travelled overhead or over the berks so it’s congrats to the north or too far se like Jan 15 so it’s congrats EOR. I’m not seeing anything but an ideal h7 track...the only caution flag is when it stalls. 

The stars are almost in perfect alignment. Been a few years since we tracked something like this for the WOR crowd. So pumped.

• Like 1