CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Winter Banter and General Disco 2

dendrite

54 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Been to the Johnston facility, Quite the mtn.........lol

50 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Can't miss it on radar now because they have some turbines just south of it and they light it up like a Christmas tree.

That place smells so bad from the pig farm. You can smell it from 295

It's time sensitive a bit ...but these graphics indicate an interesting phenomenon - TD designation over land, and a long duration survived track .... over land

tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/storm.php?&basin=austwest&sname=18S&invest=NO&zoom=4&img=1&vars=11111000000000000000&loop=0

This thing is tiny, too...  We've seen anvil explosions in April 'Plains thunderstorm outbreaks dwarf that little guy.  If someone were sitting out in their lawn chair, ... 70 or so miles away, it's not likely this thing would even fill the horizon. 

It's things like this that challenges the definitions we put on atmospheric events that tuck them neatly into categorized phenomenon.  It's like a lamphoon - =maybe. Thing is, I've seen that around the NW coastal region of Australia before ... there are over land Invests and TDs.. Something about that region's climo -

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

What do we think about uranium mining as far as stocks go.

My buddy bought 100 shares of DNN today... thinking of jumping in tomorrow.

Good move, you look at the chart? I always look at the technicals before jumping in but thats a good place to put some money right now.

Edit, just looked at the chart, good time to jump in, that's a good stock, one I've had on my radar but don't have much dry powder right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Anyone here familiar with commercial drivers licenses? I’m looking at a job and if I get it, I will need to obtain a class b commercial drivers license.

Do you need to take a cdl course? I just looked at Parker truck driving school and a cdl B course is like 4 grand lol

You don't necessarily need to take a course.....but you'll need access to a CDL Truck to take the test.  First thing is to get your learner's permit, I believe the RMV has some study materials.  Then you'll also need a truck to practice maneuvers.  I've never known anyone to pass the first time, even with going to the school. Tri State CDL training center seems pretty good from what I hear, but far from you....:(

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Anyone here familiar with commercial drivers licenses? I’m looking at a job and if I get it, I will need to obtain a class b commercial drivers license.

Do you need to take a cdl course? I just looked at Parker truck driving school and a cdl B course is like 4 grand lol

I have held a class A for 15 years now, we had a local training guy that came to our shop and we put together a class for 6 guys and he trained us on the course and how to pass the pretrip test correctly. We had the trucks though and he set up the dmv test and the inspector came to our yard which was nice. If you don’t have access to a truck then school is the only option, $4K is a ok price, I know a few in CT are even north of $6k.

This is perfect, the SEC is investigating the Reddit fan boys over the GameStop fiasco not the giant financial institutions that shorted it.
you can’t make this shit up. Protect the banks at all costs! 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-03/sec-hunts-for-fraud-in-social-media-posts-that-drove-up-gamestop

• Confused 1

This is perfect, the SEC is investigating the Reddit fan boys over the GameStop fiasco not the giant financial institutions that shorted it.
you can’t make this shit up. Protect the banks at all costs! 
 https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-03/sec-hunts-for-fraud-in-social-media-posts-that-drove-up-gamestop
Classic

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk