Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Banter and General Disco 2

dendrite

3 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

I bailed on Robinhood last week and transferred over. Only $75 to do it and I will sleep better. 

@STILL N OF PIKE, agreed a lot more people discussing putting it all in on those two and forgetting about BB and NOK for now. Plus people transferring from Robinhood and others may allow for a lot more buying. Then there are people taking out video billboard ads in Time Square to "Hold GME", next week is going to be madness.  SLV seems to be their hot "long" topic. 

Yea I had already started moving from Robinhood to TD two weeks ago because of security concerns so everything moved this week and I was able to grab som AMC, Robinhood is going to be a shell of its former self at best 

AMC was basically saved by WSB's Buy and Hold strategy. AMC management was brilliant and have issued new stock offerings to raise cash at inflated prices and AMC Still didn't sell off, it continued higher. Totally crazy. 

AMC  is about 13$ , it has gigantic  call volume at 40 strike price for Friday . So many are putting their money betting this triples this week. I just wonder if AMC keeps diluting this week (on any runup) if that will sway WSB's but i don't think it would, AMC may have a very good opportunity going forward to grow or transform  their business...most likely thou they will probably just ride the coat tails of WSB's to becoming Billionaires due to stock options

GME CEO became a billionaire last week as his 80 Million investment at end of last year is now 800 million plus

3 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

TDA was zero production for me. ZIP . Did it in a a few minutes...link a Bank account and you are approved in a hour. Say you have traded options for a year or two to get that clearance (it's nice to have) and say you have some experience to make sure they let you buy stocks before the official 930 bell and After hours as well (4-8pm)

I don't like that they restricted my options buying on Friday thou. 

Wait so you can buy and sell after 4 pm? Like it process right then?

14 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

I was just woken up my a mouse jumping up on my bed and I don’t know what to do :yikes: 

I wont be able to go back to bed and it’s still too early 

Just saw this.  Ha.  I live in a 230 year old house.  From time to time a mouse gets in.  With 3 cats it doesn't last long.  It's funny but mice don't bother me but roaches do.  When I lived in a apartment building in Boston just out of college the building had roaches.  I read someplace that they crave dark moist areas and that in slums they sometimes go up people's noses or in their mouths when sleeping.  That freaked me out.  Mice, spiders, snakes, no problem.  With a roach I'm outta there!

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Wait so you can buy and sell after 4 pm? Like it process right then?

I can buy at 6am and sell whenever after . I can buy at 7pm.

Extended Hours are 6am- 8pm . That’s basically a requirement someone should have when opening  any trading Account . Hint ..say you have traded for over a year or MORE (at least on application) Describe your investment plan (on questionnaire ) as aggressive / growth , otherwise if your hours are restricted you are not set up well at all 

That way you never have to take much risk or buy anything , but if you want to ..you can .

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Extended Hours are 6am- 8pm . That’s basically a requirement of your doing any trading 

Yeah... I got porked having to wait until 9a to buy stuff last week and I got it at it’s highest possible price.... what site can a novice like me move too?

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yeah... I got porked having to wait until 9a to buy stuff last week and I got it at it’s highest possible price.... what site can a novice like me move too?

On application just make sure you say what I me mentioned above to give yourself the ability to trade freely .

I use TD Ameritrade. I got setup with extended hours trading and options capabilities in 15 mins .

Extended Hours are 6am- 8pm . That’s basically a requirement of your doing any trading 

@TauntonBlizzard2013TDA rocks if you want a cash account trading platform.  
The caveat of course is no guarantee your extended hour trades go through if volume is low.  
I’m just a novice small money player doing it for fun and trying to make a little interest on my disposable income.  They have a lot of great tools at your disposal if you open an account with them as I’m sure other platforms do too. 

On application just make sure you say what I me mentioned above to give yourself the ability to trade freely .

I use TD Ameritrade. I got setup with extended hours trading and options capabilities in 15 mins .

i can't get up early enough to trade at  6am lol.. so usually start at 7:30

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

@TauntonBlizzard2013TDA rocks if you want a cash account trading platform.  
The caveat of course is no guarantee your extended hour trades go through if volume is low.  
I’m just a novice small money player doing it for fun and trying to make a little interest on my disposable income.  They have a lot of great tools at your disposal if you open an account with them as I’m sure other platforms do too. 

I’m going to open one when I get home.

Sounds similar to Robinhood.... but they aren’t pulling the same nonsense 

11 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

got it.. good luck.. i've been expanding beyond biotech.. trying to trade more on technical and do swings

I’m hoping I can build that couple hundred and just keep reinvesting it... my buddy started with $100 bucks last year and he now has over 1k invested just on what he made 

36 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’m hoping I can build that couple hundred and just keep reinvesting it... my buddy started with $100 bucks last year and he now has over 1k invested just on what he made 

A friend at Stowe Mtn Lodge put in $100 to GME and walked with $7,645 when he exited a couple days later.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

A friend at Stowe Mtn Lodge put in $100 to GME and walked with $7,645 when he exited a couple days later.

Def sounds like Call options ^ (7500% return)

They way to make unbelievable returns as long as your willing to risk losing the (100$) for the call options. At least your losses can never be greater than what you pay for option 

Everyone and their mother is trying to find the next stock to do something close 

The problem is now the price of call options have adjusted way upward 

BBBY looks like it has potential if it got the volume .
65 % shorted. That would be a massive short squeeze . Volume of OTM calls is not big so nothing looks imminent  unless that volume spikes. Every stock that WSB gets behind they buy massive way OTM call options . 

49 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Is it worth signing the agreements to enable real time data on TD?

Just check yes to everything that's free. Yes you want real time data.  Start signing.

This billboard is great   ....lol

https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/redditors-buy-times-square-billboard-as-gamestop-stock-saga-rages/

• Haha 2