Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

3 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

He is a hell of a lot more valuable to this board than you are. 

He trolls.  It's unreal from a red-tagger. He's calling out the Euro from 156 for not having the EXACT DETAILS RIGHT on where the max would be. Rather than acknowleding that all models are guidance and from 156 the Euro was correct as hell that there would be an east coast storm of note with a chance of a high impact. If anyone else did that, it would be rightfully called out.

So, go **** yourself, you mewling taint.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, jayyy said:

Keep the bickering down.

Yeah we just had a great suite of runs. I don’t think another couple inches is even improbable for most of us. And with the placement of the low some of us could be in for some surprises. 

The children are really separated from the adults when a storm doesn’t go beyond our expectations. And most of us here have gotten pretty much what was forecast. Let’s get back to having fun and ignoring the a-holes who show their face just to screw with people. 

• Like 1

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

He trolls.  It's unreal from a red-tagger. He's calling out the Euro from 156 for not having the EXACT DETAILS RIGHT on where the max would be. Rather than acknowleding that all models are guidance from from 156 the Euro was correct as hell that there would be an east coast storm of note with a chance of a high impact. If anyone else did that, it would be rightfully called out.

So, go **** yourself, you mewling taint.

Lol, you are one of the most miserable, angry human beings I have ever come across. You need to grab a joint and chill out. 

Just now, ravensrule said:

Lol, you are one of the most miserable, angry human beings I have ever come across. You need to grab a joint and chill out. 

Though that was a bit much, ERS is no doubt a bad look for the red taggers in this thread and has that reputation consistently. Just calling it like a lot of people see it. His claim on the Euro and the way he's saying it has me a little dumbfounded and shocked a met would post that here. 

This conversation really belongs in banter. Especially considering as @high risksaid the GFS just made a NAM move and then some. The CCB is right on our doorstep. 

• Like 3

Just now, DDweatherman said:

Though that was a bit much, ERS is no doubt a bad look for the red taggers in this thread and has that reputation consistently. Just calling it like a lot of people see it. His claim on the Euro and the way he's saying it has me a little dumbfounded and shocked a met would post that here. 

This conversation really belongs in banter. Especially considering as @high risksaid the GFS just made a NAM move and then some. The CCB is right on our doorstep. 

Thanks. That was very politic and well stated. I assume Ravensrule will be along shortly to tell you that you suck for daring to point that out about ers. 

5 minutes ago, DDweatherman said:

You belong on a soap opera. 

Just now, mdhokie said:

Yea I thought we would do better here, guess not. At least it was enough for the kids to sled and play in. Crazy how it has piled up out there today.

The next few weeks there should be great with the upcoming pattern.  Hitting climo (at least) looking more and more likely.  Already surpassed last year’s total (which isn’t saying much lol)

Seriously, here's the sequence:

How does everyone like “king euro” from 5 days ago? It was only off by 3 states in its assessment! Its no longer as good as it was and it was awful over the summer. Too much reliance on king euro! Euro, CMC, UKmet, RGEM, all overdone.

Family and friends on Long Island where I grew up texting with 1-2 foot forecasts, gusts to 50. This one stings. It was sampled as our storm 5 days ago. “King euro” terminology should be barred from this forum. It’s a used to be king euro. It has sucked since summer.

Everyone enjoying the used to be king euro? Next time you call it “king” remember this solution! It’s no better than any other model. Been bad since summer!

What the **** is that from a red tagger? That reads like Chuck stuff. Even rank amateurs know that five day out progs are not taken literally. The Euro pointed everyone toward the potential of a long duration storm affecting areas on the coast from five days out - which is pretty ****ing amazing. 

"It was sampled as OUR storm" --- what the bloody hell? That's not how it works. He's a red tagger writing that crap. 

We have mets on this board who do incredible work on modeling - just amazing work @high risk and others - this is crazy talk coming from a fellow met. And god forbid it get called out...

• Like 2

Just now, Wetbulbs88 said:

Congrats. You’re broadcasting to everyone precisely how awful your life is. Worse than that that you’re not even accurate. 

Why is this dude still allowed here? He offers absolutely nothing. 

lol - this isn't the NYC subforum - take it down a notch.

• Like 1

Just now, Wetbulbs88 said:

Congrats. You’re broadcasting to everyone precisely how awful your life is. Worse than that that you’re not even accurate. 

Why is this dude still allowed here? He offers absolutely nothing. 

How nice of you. You’ve got no idea who I’am whatsoever so if you’ve got a pair why not PM me on it and we will solve it there. Sound good? 

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Seriously, here's the sequence:

What the **** is that from a red tagger? That reads like Chuck stuff. Even rank amateurs know that five day out progs are not taken literally. The Euro pointed everyone toward the potential of a long duration storm affecting areas on the coast from five days out - which is pretty ****ing amazing. 

Perhaps a bad experience traveling to Europe? Got sick on some cuisine? Could be a “Criminal Minds” episode lol. 

Fights over snow are... interesting to say the least. It's as if we're the last of our civilization fighting over a bastion of water, only in this case it's frozen water, and even that frozen water is pixelated, and even then the pixelated water is on a screen sent from a bunch of supercomputers a continent away. 

• Haha 5

Just now, Cobalt said:

Fights over snow are... interesting to say the least. It's as if we're the last of our civilization fighting over a bastion of water, only in this case it's frozen water, and even that frozen water is pixelated, and even then the pixelated water is on a screen sent from a bunch of supercomputers a continent away. 

It's not a fight over snow. At all. It's wondering why a red tagger is trolling. Which he is and has been. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic