Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

That’s some hellacious lift right through the heart of CT.

Are we at a better time frame now being within 48 hours of the storm and using the NAM model. I'm still worried about the gyro heading stupid South, and the GFS not really moving North but, now that first thing is on shore is much better sampling going on for tonight tomorrow. I'm just going to expect 6in and if I get more that'll be exciting. I'm thinking I'm in a very good spot being right in the center of Connecticut

• Like 1

Just now, Snowcrazed71 said:

Are we at a better time frame now being within 48 hours of the storm and using the NAM model. I'm still worried about the gyro heading stupid South, and the GFS not really moving North but, now that first thing is on shore is much better sampling going on for tonight tomorrow. I'm just going to expect 6in and if I get more that'll be exciting. I'm thinking I'm in a very good spot being right in the center of Connecticut

That attitude will work out for you

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Hahaha If We are talking in the context of locking in a run like that, 6 inches would mean something went horribly wrong!

4 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

That attitude will work out for you

Lolol. Come on man, you know I want the big totals LOL. However, my True question is the legitimacy of the NAM model at this point. I know people say not to use a man model as a long-range model, but wouldn't 48 Hours not be long range. Are we getting into it will house now?

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

17.5 inches on that NAM run ain’t chump change pal..that’s close to it Awwllll.  

All kidding aside...that look is what this thing should look like, And not those convective blob chasing pieces of Sh*t. 

Of course and the kuchie clown gives you 24” lol. Obv fun to look at but if h7 tracks underneath us, theres a shot at 18” or so.

Great run though for sne.