Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,038
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?


Typhoon Tip

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, It's Always Sunny said:

Lol just a bit. I've been here for over 5 yrs and haven't had more than a coating in the metroplex, thankfully (considering nobody knows how to handle winter precip here) nor do they have the resources to treat the roads. Dreading my first freezing rain event here though between the power outages and poor road conditions in the event I have to drive into work. Last one was in March 2015 right before I got here so DFW is due, just a matter of when.

Yep, freezing rain can definitely hit that area and wreck things. I am kinda hoping for a legit ice storm in NH. I haven't seen real ice since 1994 in MD. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...