• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

My company has an office location in Northborough, wish I could be there for this. Nice area right on Rt 20 and I-495, I stayed at the Embassy Suites Marlborough a few times (pre-Covid). 

They are gonna get smoked. 495 belt is looking very strong. 

5 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

LOL yeah I wouldn't rely on it, but it has been locked in for days it seems.

If it's any consolation, the GGEM/RGEM a few weeks ago was locked in with <2" for my area. We ended up with 8-10". 

It doesn't seem to do good on dynamic cooling which is the case here. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I wouldn’t mind several inches of paste. I feel like all aftn it will be like watching paint dry than after maybe 4-5 we flip. It needs a lot going for it to really go nuts.

Gets dark early so you can stare into the porch lights to catch when it flips and report back.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

Snow is a brutal sport.

I feel like you are a Red Sox fan in 2004 waiting for the final few outs knowing you are going to win the World Series and lift all the years of frustration to the evil empire. 

Just need a few storms to start posting pics of 3 foot snowpacks to all the SNEers who tormented you years ago. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I feel like you are a Red Sox fan in 2004 waiting for the final few outs knowing you are going to win the World Series and lift all the years of frustration to the evil empire. 

Just need a few storms to start posting pics of 3 foot snowpacks to all the SNEers who tormented you years ago. 

Other than 09-10, the Niña years prior and then ‘13-‘15 were a virtual civil war between us and the Mid Atlantic. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I remember it was much worse back in the day on eastern, but subforums alleviated alot of it.

The model threads pre-subforums on Eastern were brutal. We used to troll Nikolai and Ji when the GFS was smoking the mid-Atlantic at D4-5...we’d say “about perfect spot for SNE 4 days out” and it would cause anarchy in the threads.