• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Hippy should like this for the  Berks 

I like my hike spot (_Miller state park )

Yay, Berks. One more tic west and they're good to go. Funny seeing the GFS being the stronger, western outlier. It typically is nudging west toward consensus at this lead time.

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Anyone who doesn’t understand why there was a watch for the Berks given their climo and this storms potential shifts wasn’t really paying attention well (prior to 0z )

It seemed premature, given the almost complete absence of model support. But voila, the models are now bending to their call.

Just now, RDRY said:

It seemed premature, given the almost complete absence of model support. But voila, the models are now bending to their call.

It wasn't premature....we are 24 hours from the start with the mid level banding modeled in that area, regardless of what the SPED clown maps show.

9 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I could definitely see a scenario where I am -10 and it’s snowing hard in SNE and NYC. 

I'd be surprised with this system this early, and with the current airmass. It's anecdotal, but when these things are wobbling for a few inches in interior SNE, areas further west and north tend to do much better. If you're just being negative in hopes that you'll get a good dump, then carry on.