Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

14 minutes ago, monadnocks said:

Yes, the well known holiday sounds of generators running throughout the neighborhood.

Picture the scene from the Grinch where they’re all gathered round the town green holding hands and swaying.. instead of “Fahoo foraze fahoo foraze” it’s... “take down forests , take down forests” 

• Haha 3
  • Weenie 1

18 minutes ago, Thunderblizzard said:

Maybe the NAVGEM can score a coup... 

navgem_z500a_us_21.png

18z Euro was trying again to bury the energy early on but just couldn’t quite get it to cut off. It’s still a possibility but admittedly we’re going to need to start seeing a few more models do it tonight and tomorrow at 12z or I think we’re screwed. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

18z Euro was trying again to bury the energy early on but just couldn’t quite get it to cut off. It’s still a possibility but admittedly we’re going to need to start seeing a few more models do it tonight and tomorrow at 12z or I think we’re screwed. 

What does the 18z run show for the Tuesday clipper and H5 low?

• Weenie 1

20 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

OMG.....the GFS says that the grinch isn't done with us on xmas day.......we screwed folks......say bye bye to this season.....at this point who cares what just happened....like it never happened....

Have you had a single winter that lived up to your standards since moving here?

• Like 1

Just now, JoshSnow said:

I think we should really be watching next Saturday for a huge Miller A storm. I think the Christmas storm passes way north and along the boundary there will be a developing storm that forms along the Florida panhandle by Saturday night and travels up the coast by Sunday evening. This is all for next weekend!

Miller A’s are garbage up here.....pass

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

idk how any weenie can feel good about a great winter storm getting wiped out by a garbage august fropa.....come on man.....seasons in seasons.....lfg

It happens every gd year.  Even in 2010-11 the Boxing Day storm melted with a mega torch a few days later.   Wire to wires almost never happen sadly.