• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

Study your water vapor channels over the Pac ladies and gents  ... That wave space contributing to this fervor is still 42 to 48 hours from coming inland over California... 

It's probably okay - I mean, the days yore and having waves suddenly emerge as potency ... ( almost lol buckin' for a refit when the wave came in..) the last most obvious case of that was that 'boxing day' storm back whence - that one seemed to reemerge pretty quickly when the relay over western N/A land-based physically realized sounding sampled it - may be coincidence in that case... 

Anyway, I think I'm seeing more 'over-assimilation' tendencies if anything in recent years - but this is coming like straight off the oceanic basin and the only thing presently between it, california and japan is open seas

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Dec11_12zGGEM138.png

Lol.. yeah, "as is" that's got that whopper flat wave frontogenic banded look...  Probably 4"/hr rates between HFD and my house - hahahaha..

Think I'm selling this as just noise inside a plausibility envelope - for now anywho...  Like I've been saying, I do like the general 'keep the wave open and fast' look - as it fits the obvious persistence and background canvas.  It's a matter of where it tracks, and how much potency gets squeezed into a narrowing impact axis -