Total Members
    Most Online
    TuggHillRosato
    Newest Member
    TuggHillRosato

November 2020 Discussion

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Looks miserable in Foxboro. 

Yup it did. Good win by pats. Rain was coming down in sheets on ravens last possession. Mother nature needs to come threw for pats this year

5 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

I can’t comment on that, so I’ll take your word. But it was a nothing burger here...Yawner as you said a couple days ago.  Euro had well into the 60’s here, and 70 mph just to my SE.   Didn’t even come close.  No damage, nothing down, No power loss.   A complete Yawner. 

You crazy. Good wind storm,  many elevated and shoreline stations inland gusted 55knots and above. Valley girls not so much. 36k without power is a decent hit for a wind storm this late in the fall and the fact we have had multiple tree shedding events this year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

You crazy. Good wind storm,  many elevated and shoreline stations inland gusted 55knots and above. Valley girls not so much. 36k without power is a decent hit for a wind storm this late in the fall and the fact we have had multiple tree shedding events this year

I’ve learned to let his nonsense go. Every single high wind event he downplays and everyone rips . This one no different. He did it for Iglesias too if you recall. Most towns not in a river valley like his area gusted 50-76mph. Even Bristol next to him ripped 57. We laugh , we let em go 

1 hour ago, ineedsnow said:

Off topic but IOTA making a run at cat 5 pretty crazy for this late in the year..

crazy......

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ve learned to let his nonsense go. Every single high wind event he downplays and everyone rips . This one no different. He did it for Iglesias too if you recall. Most towns not in a river valley like his area gusted 50-76mph. Even Bristol next to him ripped 57. We laugh , we let em go 

It was no big deal here. Gotta call it for where you’re at. Some others felt the same.  Glad you and Ginx gusted and you feel vindicated.  There’s always gonna be areas that get hit harder than others.  Your calls were greatly overblown as usual, but we expect that, and adjust accordingly. 

It was pedestrian at best here.  Just reporting what happened here.  So glad it was a good event for others, and a good event overall for those that saw the higher gusts. 

A valley yes,  but not a river valley.  

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

My outlook predicts a lot of straw grasping as the pig rolls in and the weeks go by.

While the pig is not as glamorous as some other animals, it's versatile in that it can be enjoyed in a multitude of ways.

• Haha 1