Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 24, 2020 - Coastal Threat

Baroclinic Zone

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Congrats Freak to Slot to Dendy. Can see it happening modeling tonight 

I really hope you guys down south cash, Been below avg here but not to the point of your area, I could really do without it, I'm past anything winter now, No use for it other then causing me issues.

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I really hope you guys down south cash, Been below avg here but not to the point of your area, I could really do without it, I'm past anything winter now, No use for it other then causing me issues.

Other than being a distraction, and a stat padder, I am not sure I care.  It could be annoying in these circumstances 

3 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Other than being a distraction, and a stat padded, I am not sure I care.  It could be annoying in these circumstances 

I have a 4 day total heating system replacement starting Monday at home, So I'll be down with no heat for 2 days, But have made provisions for that part, Temps don't look bad but the snow could be problematic with moving in a new boiler and 2 tanks ...................:(

45 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Other than being a distraction, and a stat padder, I am not sure I care.  It could be annoying in these circumstances 

Numbers and stats can be tossed. At this point, it would just be a positive mood setter. They always are, I just love the calm setting snow creates...but we need it more then ever. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

I have a 4 day total heating system replacement starting Monday at home, So I'll be down with no heat for 2 days, But have made provisions for that part, Temps don't look bad but the snow could be problematic with moving in a new boiler and 2 tanks ...................:(

Yeah. I saw you mention that earlier.   Hopefully it works out the way you want it. I’m happy that they are still putting that in. 

11 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Pivotal clown maps still with warning snows for a bunch a folks.   But trending weaker.        Some wet flakes are probably what it winds up being

There is likely to be some snow but it’s unlikely to be a big storm as everything trends weaker. 

19 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Its still nice for many in SNE. Enjoy. 

Yeah I don't mean to say that we're gonna get skunked...I just think this is trending more toward an advisory type snowfall with maybe a stripe of low end warning based on how the upper air has trended a bit more open and progressive....it's possible it ticks back a little deeper, but for now, I'd hedge weaker. Weaker also brings the BL more into play as well for the lowlands.