Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb To Forget? - 2020 Discussion

TalcottWx

3 hours ago, Digityman said:

I'm sure you are tongue-in-cheek, but to me it's because it's not about being accurate or right, or hell even weather half the time.   It's about attention, likes and shares.   People need flash and pizzazz or their attention wains only to be given to the next ostentatious thing.    

mm.. and push, it's a conditioning thing by over stimulus to be that way - 

what did they do a 100 year ago? 

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

mm.. and push, it's a conditioning thing by over stimulus to be that way - 

what did they do a 100 year ago? 

A 100 years ago you learned everything you knew from your parents or aunts/uncles.   Occasionally your grandparents would hopefully set it all straight.    Now you have the history of the world literally at your fingertips instantaneously.   The problem, as you know, is sometimes that's overload.  The 24 hour news cycle does not help.  

Unfortunately it's not going to change and we can't dig our heals in and complain about it because then the world will just pass us by.     I'm not sure of the solution or even if there is one....

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I mean the pacific looked potentially helpful.   

The LR has been ridiculous lately...changes from decent to bad from run to run it seems..don't give it another thought.  

Let's hope this weekend delivers the goods.   And then we can trampoline into Spring like DIT and Dr. Dewsh are calling for.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What an entire waste of time these last 2 months have been and it's looking like a 3rd month will be included with that. Since that 12/1/19-12/3/19 storm we've basically gotten nothing or very minimal events that trended worse the closer we got to them. Saturday most likely fall under that category as well and nothing is looking good in the LR. Anytime something does start to look good in the LR, it slowly starts to vanish in the following days.

Can't win this winter here :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Wolfie has lost any sense of relevance with those statements.  He’s either not looking or trolling.

850 and 2M temps were ugly on EPS. That EPO looks great but all the cold dumps into the West and we have a huge SE ridge. That's a big flip from last week. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1