Total Members
    Most Online
    BillDodson
    Newest Member
    BillDodson

Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

15 minutes ago, bishbish777 said:

Question for everybody:

My wife has to drive from Newton to Sturbridge area for work. How good are they about salting/plowing the highways? I am wondering if she should just call the day off tomorrow/Tuesday. Thanks.

They keep the pike pretty clean so she should be ok, unless some truck jack knifes and traffic gets backed up for 10 miles.

55 minutes ago, giventofly said:

Where are the hourly city charts on Maue's site? I can't seem to find them anywhere

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lab.weathermodels.com 

48 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Seems reasonable...not the insane amounts of the euro, but Quite major nonetheless.  I like my area in CT on that depiction...now do I really believe that?  Not really lol. 

at least half of that isnt real for you or me. It counts the first half at about 7-8" for us, and obviously we're only getting like .5-1 at the most. So cut that in half and thats your total, around 6-8.

• Like 1

Just now, The 4 Seasons said:

at least half of that isnt real for you or me. It counts the first half at about 7-8" for us, and obviously we're only getting like .5-1 at the most. So cut that in half and thats your total, around 6-8.

Yep

3 minutes ago, SnowEMass said:

Just sits there for 6+ hours? How likely is that?

Plausible as the SLP gets captured under the ULL(500mb level) as it rotates through.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bishbish777 said:

Hey all, I'm new here! I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, so I know a decent bit about the weather out there. I'm pretty clueless about the weather around here, though. Lookin' forward to tracking this storm with y'all!

Cool and WELCOME!  Where in the PNW are you from?  My boy is out in Corvallis, OR.  

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Eventually the TV news media will catch up for the Noreaster portion. 

I was just thinking the same. Many still going 1-3/3-6 For Boston. If some of these more robust solutions verify, there will be some egg on these mets’ faces. 

1 hour ago, bishbish777 said:

Hey all, I'm new here! I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, so I know a decent bit about the weather out there. I'm pretty clueless about the weather around here, though. Lookin' forward to tracking this storm with y'all!

Welcome to New England.  Every part of the country has the local nuisances as I have learned with much of my family living in Bend Oregon.  Under your name in the profile section it's helpful to put your location so if you post observations we know where you live.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ericjcrash said:

Congrats to all of you except really northern folk. And also congrats Trenton. 

sn10_acc.us_ne-6.png

Why TF is Plymouth getting snow? I call BS

• Haha 2

Just now, NorEastermass128 said:

Gov Baker given some old info. Just a couple inches in eastern MA with a changeover to mostly rain expected. 

That’s not really wrong if he’s just talking tomorrow. 

Tuesday morning different story 

5 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

NWS has straight rain here in Enfield overnight. Is that accurate or is it freezing rain.

What’s yo’ temp?  I’m guessing you definitely see a period Freezing rain.