Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October 2019 Weather Discussion

HoarfrostHubb

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

Overall 2nd half of October is trending mildish...

Those nonstop lows crashing heights out west is not a good sign going forward. 

Seems like a continuation of the past few years with a raging Pacific jet, hopefully we see some NAO blocking to counteract it a bit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

Those nonstop lows crashing heights out west is not a good sign going forward. 

Seems like a continuation of the past few years with a raging Pacific jet, hopefully we see some NAO blocking to counteract it a bit. 

I think you say this every October.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

Last year raindance was the only one who nailed the winter pattern and he sees evidence of another 94/95 or last year's pattern. 

He’s actually predicting a good snow winter for us as is now.  94-95 is by no means his main analog.  We’ll see what happens but rain dance is fairly optimistic snow wise for most of joy all of us. 

• Like 1

Was freezing on Saturday morning. Got down into the 50s with the windows open in the house. Last night I sweat my ass off and had A/C on. We go back and forth.

Yikesworthy scene in front of my house at 10pm yesterday. Someone drove directly into a parked car going about 55 mph in a 25 and ripped a car and half and ran. Pissed I didn't jump out of bed fast enough to see the type of car. Nice oil trail. Hope they find him.

1 hour ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Was freezing on Saturday morning. Got down into the 50s with the windows open in the house. Last night I sweat my ass off and had A/C on. We go back and forth.

Yikesworthy scene in front of my house at 10pm yesterday. Someone drove directly into a parked car going about 55 mph in a 25 and ripped a car and half and ran. Pissed I didn't jump out of bed fast enough to see the type of car. Nice oil trail. Hope they find him.

Neighbor?