Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’ll take the under at 1:2 odds to hedge against silly initial snow goggle bet lead astray by the one and only king weenie in NEMA. 

I don't think I have snow googles...track record is pretty good. This winter threw most for a loop. It is what it is.

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

That would help a lot in keeping the high anchored. That's something to look out for on future runs. Sharper ridging over that area will actually help us. 

I think much has changed today. The GFS was wrong when it showed a blizzard, and its likely wrong now. Should be a decent snow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

EPS actually looks a lot like 12/16/07....maybe a little colder. You have a storm trying to cut into the lakes with a stout high N of Maine

This may not be the best example of it......but one thing that's really funny about Will's posts is that he so often will reference a date of a system and only 2 people know what event he's talking about.  :)

At this point, I really don't care what happens.  I anticipate I might have some bare ground tomorrow night's rain.  If the GFS for next week plays out wet, I hope Kevin fires up the lawn thread.  I need tips for Pit3 (which will soon become Pit1).

I think snow goggles went on right after the snow in November...I usually do not have them on, but after getting 8 inches + hearing all of the forecasts for cold and snowy 200%+ in snowfall for the area, they were on. But reality started to set in and patience wore out, thus leading to the melts and attitude seen on the boards over the past few weeks...On that note, the GFS is cutter, followed by cutter, followed by cutter........

2 hours ago, blizzard24 said:

i stay with my forecast and to many people have given up on the winter well that their problem not me . im staying with my forecast for next week and through march  with snowy times coming . today gef is going colder on today runs towards eps .

So you’re saying I buckle up for a wild ride?

• Like 1