Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Begins Jan 20th AWT

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

NAM keeps BOS below 32 it seems. Winning.

I've always thought BOS has a pretty good chance to not hit 32. I'll bet the line is somewhere down on the south shore. Though maybe a place like Hull or even Logan airport itself tickles to the east of the CF for a few hours while it's 26 in Boston common. 

1 minute ago, correnjim1 said:

Do we trust it?

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I've always thought BOS has a pretty good chance to not hit 32. I'll bet the line is somewhere down on the south shore. Though maybe a place like Hull or even Logan airport itself tickles to the east of the CF for a few hours while it's 26 in Boston common. 

They could still be near or below 32 with NE winds and cold temps below 925 for sure. At least as currently modeled. If it comes NW then they'll get into typical mid 30s or so.

1 minute ago, EastonSN+ said:

NWS just issued WS Watches all the way down to portions of Long Island!

3 to 6 for LI and Coastal CT. I guess they are leaning a little higher than some models 

That watch on LI is for them to 'watch' it snow north of them ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, tamarack said:

Unless we get frigid sand, that would put the Maine peeps at the upper end of GYX's 12-18.  Still time to change - either way.

That's what i'm going with 12-18", Been that way for a day or two, Tonight we will know, The s/w over the pacific gets into the network, So the 0z runs will have it.

I'm actually buckin' for a NAM like solution myself...

I don't really care for either losing power, missing the Patriots party I'm going to... or, 20" of snow ... none of that really matters to me.

Far as I'm concerned, lets lop another 1/3 of QPF and make this an official pedestrian open wave quick hitter...  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

I don't really care for either losing power, missing the Patriots party I'm going to... or, 20" of snow ... none of that really matters to me.

Far as I'm concerned, lets lop another 1/3 of QPF and make this an official pedestrian open wave quick hitter...  

Take a hike Tippy

• Haha 2

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

No, Absolutely not, Glad its snow here.

Right now looking at all the tracks, the models besides the NAVGEM caught up.  Only little shifts and glitches in differences here and there now on Tropical Tidbits. I think midnight models will just about seal the deal other than any unusual occurrences/changes.