• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2019 Discussion and Obs

WxUSAF

6 at the house this morning when I left at about 6am.  Not quite a mile away and up a little in elevation the temp was 22.

Really one of the most unique scenes this morning along the creek.  Steam/fog had coated all the trees hanging over the creek.  Hard to put into words but I have never seen anything like it locally.

My low in AAco was 13 when I left. Might've clicked down to 12 since.

BWI seems to have recorded a low of 21. A bit strange. They're usually colder than my warm location.

Andrews reported 13.

Even Pax River was 16

link:  https://forecast.weather.gov/obslocal.php?warnzone=MDZ014&local_place=Millersville MD&zoneid=EST&offset=18000

ETA: Manassas 4 f. (!)  IAD 10 f.

another link:  https://forecast.weather.gov/obslocal.php?warnzone=VAZ054&local_place=2 Miles SW Washington DC, Reagan National Airport VA&zoneid=EST&offset=18000

(apologize if this has already been covered somewhere)

Fricking Caps tonight look as good as our prospects for snow are in the next 2 weeks. WTF man. Then again. No Holts. No matter.  They look like trash. 

Eta: Stanley Cup Champions Trash mind you. 

We did the same exact crap last year too in February. We were laughable bad. I know, I went to a game in FL vs Panthers and we blew a 2 goal lead late and lost in OT. We SUCKED so much for like a month. We all know what happened though, so I’m not super concerned, but we need some adjustments. Laughable performance per my dad who unfortunately watched the whole thing lol

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 10:46 AM, clskinsfan said:

My forecast high temp is going to bust again. I am at 29 degrees right now and cloudy. Forecast high is 40. Not gonna happen.

I have busted 6-8 degrees low all week here. Even today, forecast this am was for 39 (yesterday it was calling for 41 today!), made it to 33.8 before the snow moved in.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • H2O pinned this topic
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic