Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November discussion

weathafella

19 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I liked SkiMRG and Joe from Fairfield...Litchfield Libations. Those two cracked me up. I'm not sure what happened to be banned, but I guess words were said in the political forum. What a surprise. :lol: 

I liked them too... miss the sunshine icons lol.  

I remember MRG had it out with the midAtlantic crew.  He would drive by troll them, they hated it but it was hilarious.

1 hour ago, leo2000 said:

Rather disheartening for snow and cold lovers such as myself if this is true from Cranky on Twitter 

Long Range Weather

1125-022.jpg 

Been talking about it plenty even prior to our parade of cold snaps. The Asia jet is now the Pacific jet and it is a strong zonal one.

We have a full basin moderate to trending strong El Nino. Our rather classic split flow.

The shitty NAO ensures we have cutters and not an endless parade of I-95 blizzards as twitter always intends to mislead you to. 

Strong el nino??

Absurd.

I don't think he is very good judging from what little that I have read from him.

Every single el nino event, even 2009-2010, saw some region 1.2 spikes, as there going to be some WWB that maintain.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Absurd.

I don't think he is very good judging from the little that I have read from him.

That pattern he shows isn't even bad. Look at the split flow with big ridging in Yukon Territory. That's a great pattern for us once we get a little deeper into winter and flush late Nov/early Dec climo a little more. 

34 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Early season snow is good in NNE and Quebec. It really helps CAD down the line and keeps the source region refrigerated on those highs N of Maine. 

Its friggin' Nov 25th today, it's even pretty early for places like central NH and S ME to be getting big storms. 

Exactly. Its snowing even at the base of Wildcat in this crap airmass, summit looks sweet. Colder solution tomorrow Expect 1 to 2 feet for Ski areas from the Greens Whites Mohoosics.

https://www.skiwildcat.com/web-cams/

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

That pattern he shows isn't even bad. Look at the split flow with big ridging in Yukon Territory. That's a great pattern for us once we get a little deeper into winter and flush late Nov/early Dec climo a little more. 

I was wondering how split flow was bad....its not an iron fist of PAC jet, as implied..

I remember that guy

Back in the day a guy named SkiMRG in West Chesterfield, MA loved nothing more than gloating to all other SNE posters if he was snowing at 1,400ft and the rest were seeing rain.  It was his favorite thing in the world besides skiing, lol...trolling the valleys and coastal plain.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk