Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November discussion

weathafella

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

This is the moment the NNE folks can stake their ground here. They need to overcome the fear of tyrannical SNE rule and make the thread. If they can overcome this fear, this moment will be remembered by NNE weenies decades from now. 

lol, If it was a slam dunk i would have, But looks like someone already got shamed into starting one.

33 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It’s been beyond d13 since Thanksgiving Day.

This.  

The fact it doesn't get any closer day after day, gives me pause to really believe it???    The long range has been worth crap lately...whether it's showing something Fabulous, or in this case showing something not so good/Bad..I'd temper any emotions/thoughts of horror or Elation.   Thing changes/flops from Bad to good every other run???    

Just now, dendrite said:

A lot of the NNE'ers like to keep all of their posts in the same NNE thread rather than separating them out into a new one. NNE obs are a slower pace anyway...much like the NNE way of life.

Well said, and I totally agree – there are even fewer posters now and/or they post less frequently, so the NNE thread moves at a very manageable pace.  I’m not sure if we really need a whole thread for the 5 or 6 of us that will be documenting/discussing this event.

“You got bullied into that courtroom, Danny, by everyone. By Dawson. By Galloway. Sh!t, I practically dared you. You got bullied into that courtroom by the memory of a dead lawyer.”

37 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

This is the moment the NNE folks can stake their ground here. They need to overcome the fear of tyrannical SNE rule and make the thread. If they can overcome this fear, this moment will be remembered by NNE weenies decades from now. 

8 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bfc07167747754863

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, dendrite said:

A lot of the NNE'ers like to keep all of their posts in the same NNE thread rather than separating them out into a new one. NNE obs are a slower pace anyway...much like the NNE way of life.

Well it used to be a slower pace, seems you guys are getting run over by Massholes and NYC refugees. I am saddened by the explosive development up there.  Thank God for the national forests. 

Mods can move the obs thread if they want. I felt like I was taking one for the team

Well said, and I totally agree – there are even fewer posters now and/or they post less frequently, so the NNE thread moves at a very manageable pace.  I’m not sure if we really need a whole thread for the 5 or 6 of us that will be documenting/discussing this event.

“You got bullied into that courtroom, Danny, by everyone. By Dawson. By Galloway. Sh!t, I practically dared you. You got bullied into that courtroom by the memory of a dead lawyer.”

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Civilization progresses. Don’t be sad, enjoy it. 

Meh, I like Forests not people. People generally suck, some city people are used to living in grime and have no respect for the land. Mother nature will fight back as we see on the coast where our progressive civilizations built on barrrier beaches are getting their arse kicked, where developments deep in forests that naturally burned have had their lives ruined. Smart civilizations progress within their means with historical knowledge of Mother Earth. Stupid civilizations build and expand willy nilly, we are fooking stupid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Meh, I like Forests not people. People generally suck, some city people are used to living in grime and have no respect for the land. Mother nature will fight back as we see on the coast where our progressive civilizations built on barrrier beaches are getting their arse kicked, where developments deep in forests that naturally burned have had their lives ruined. Smart civilizations progress within their means with historical knowledge of Mother Earth. Stupid civilizations build and expand willy nilly, we are fooking stupid.

They’re not mutually exclusive.  You’re a total people person whether you admit it or not.  You’re one of our most outgoing and enthusiastic posters.

Just now, weathafella said:

They’re not mutually exclusive.  You’re a total people person whether you admit it or not.  You’re one of our most outgoing and enthusiastic posters.

I love people just hate to see how obnoxious and uncaring for our environment many are. Wish more would follow a mantra. "Its not always all about you"

• Like 2

Hey I want to build and live on top of Mt Washington,  please save my arse physically  and economically when I get into trouble.  Obviously a crazy idea but why is it crazy. We all know why. Dangerous.That's my attitude with barrier beach development. Its dangerous. Its all about money, ask Houston. I often volunteer ,donate to help those who suffer but I also ask myself why did they put themselves in such a precarious position.  I have compassion but only for those who suffer, zero compassion for those who put those survivors in that position.  Politicians, developers are for the most part scum.